Thursday, May 05, 2005



Initially, my happiness goes to DUNMAN GOLD BAND.

Now, it's MJC GOLD BAND!

I'm so golded-ed. =x

Yup!! Our band clinched a Gold award in SYF today!! Being their first attempt(together with the hardwork), it's indeed the greatest reward ever. Now, the J1s can continue to work hard with pride, and (sadly) the j2s can retired with a peace of mind too. Although I wasnt playing any role during the SYF, but I'm really really glad for them. Well done and congrats! MJCSB ALL THE WAY!

Oh yar. TJC got Gold with Honours and was one of the 2 selected to perform at Esplanade. Congrats too.

About our journey, out of all the dark-greys, there were only a few of blues. And I was one of them. Sounds awkward ya? Haha. And we werent allow to enter until just before our band performed. Kinda pissed.

Went back to school after that. Around 1 plus. It was like halfway through our last period(GP), so Muii and I decided not to go la. Practically speaking, we skipped the whole day of school today.

Feeling damn tired now. Just got back from East Point. My PW group members actually held a meeting at 7pm. When I got home from SCH, it was already 6.45. Yeah, was late. But for a 1st meeting for PW, it was considered as a fruitful one. Had many ideas and Ernest even brought a laptop along, which lightened our workload by damn lot la.

Am also feeling damn guilty for skipping school and lectures and tutorials.

Heard from Steph that around 5 plus just now, the school actually announced our results through the PA system. And they were like clapping la. Whoo~! MJC rocks!

Spent the whole day running about SCH, back to SCH, then Tanjong Pagar for lunch-cum-dinner. Heaven wasnt on our side and it was raining rather heavily then. Had to sprint across traffic and stuff with only a pathetic piece of plastic over our heads. Haha. But I have to admit it, it was FUN! Hope we wont get sick. And I really dont want to miss any lessons. Chem test is coming up.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 10:12 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT